Monday, November 19, 2012

Long Arm

23:00. Torrential rains all day, now wet. 53 degrees Fahrenheit. Secluded top-secret sub-urban spot. And I am shocked and amazing. Maybe it was the headlight pointing into the sky like a searchlight (during really excellent wheelies is near total darkness -- I've come a long way and it keeps getting better). Maybe it was the odd muffled sound of the motorbike's engine wavering about the balance point. Whatever it was, it was very odd that PoPo just happened to roll in with a cruiser during session time. That place is remote! You have to want to go there to get there. And there he was. Right where I was. With a bit of spotlight shone on ADVstunt1 and no harm done to anyone or anything, we slid right past each other slowly. I'm sure the circle-about and follow was to check the plate for property rights issues. But I'm always clean. Nevertheless, be wary of the Long Arm of The Law.

Counter: 72

No comments:

Post a Comment