Friday, April 4, 2014

Feels Great

With a wheelie-fest bicycle ride paired back-to-back with an afternoon WR250R Moto Wheelie Session, this sunny Seattle day has shaped up to be one great feeling one. Today was the first day where the Two-Fiddy wheelies were feeling similar to bicycle wheelies. The bicycle is still 10x easier to control, but I'm getting there with the snachy little engine that could.

I spent years learning how to motorcycle wheelie a KLR with a staggered standing stance. That's pretty easy now. What I'm doing now is really learning sit-down motorcycle wheelies, a la bicycle. For me, standing and sitting motorcycle wheelies are like lions and tigers; they're two different animals.

This year is the one I plan to nail the sit-downs so that I may accomplish my dreams.

Counter: 435

No comments:

Post a Comment